Monday 18 April 2016

The Painterly Chiswick House (7)


Another picture I took during the City Lit Photo' walks course this summer was one of Chiswick House, strangely although I've lived in West London for more than half my life and I worked in Chiswick for about three and a half years this was my first visit there.


Although incongruous the plane does not jar 

Famed as a location that was used for shooting Beatles Promo's it's a charming location and the late afternoon/early evening  provided a warm light, giving it I think a painterly quality but it doesn't detract too much that there's an aeroplane that flies above.

This unusually was a 'shoot' where I used a tripod.

Being in a group of people taking photographs does in a way put some pressure on you - loads of pictures were taken (poor old Kodak) - here's one I took finding the right place.
Where should I put that tripod?



Above picture is available as a 'Limited edition' numbered   80cm x 60cm Framed  Print £118 (other sizes may be available).



No comments:

Post a Comment